Sunday 28 August 2011

Relaxing Day~~!!!

FINALLY
I can sleep until late morning... after few days busied with the 3D cube. =)
Today, I went to shopping with my boyfriend for present hunting.
At first we plan to buy a bag, but unfortunely we cant find a suitable one for her.
So, we change to hunt for a purse, yet it is not so suitable.
Lastly, we decided to buy a watch...
Ta Tang~~~~ here come the watch.

The present. hopefully she love it.


*PS: Donica, I'm so sorry to tell you that i cant attend to your birthday party as
I have a swallow eye which make me so miserable and not feeling well with it.
I would like to wish you a Happy 21st Birthday. may your wish come true..


Happy Birthday to ue~~~~ ^^

The Birthday girl~~
stay happy and healthy ya..
With healthy only can stay pretty and wealthy.


No comments:

Post a Comment